- Top Picks. These are featured articles, that have been manually featured by the CMS admin. The newest 3 featured articles are shown. The 1st newest featured article is shown in the middle. The 2nd newest featured article is shown in the top left. The 3rd newest featured article is shown in the bottom left. Clicking the “Top Picks” label takes the user to the /articles page.
- Most Recent Articles. Shows a list of all articles sorted by newest. However! Please don’t show in this list any articles that are featured. We don't want the same article appearing twice, in both Top Picks and Most Recent Articles. Clicking the “Most Recent Articles” label takes the user to the /articles page.
- Resell Items.
- Popular. This is a list of all categories, sorted by most viewed in the last 30 days.
- Each category. Items from that category, sorted by most viewed in the last 30 days.
- Explore >
- This whole card should be clickable
- If Popular items are being shown this should link to /items
- If a category is selected then this links to /items?category=food (or whatever category is selected, this way the faceted search UI would be prefiltered so the user can conveniently continue exploring items belonging to that category).
Calendar. Out of scope for this iteration.
- Latest Tweet. This should be dynamic and the latest tweet should be pulled from the https://twitter.com/ResellCalendar Twitter account using the Twitter cards API.
- Tip Off & Earn. The landing page is yet to be designed, but you can code up this section already.
- Follow Us in footer.
- Title. 160 character maximum.
Brand. Out of scope for this iteration. Example: McDonald’s. Each item should (optionally) belong to a brand, and this would link through to the Brand page.
- Retail price in USD, Resell price in USD.
- Subtitle. “McDonald’s unveils MacCoin to celebrate Big Mac's 50th anniversary.” 160 characters maximum.
- Description. “One of McDonald’s most iconic menu items, the Big Mac, celebrated its 50th Anniversary creating an opportunity for the brand to reignite love for the Big…” 800 characters maximum.
Tipped off by. Out of scope for this iteration. Eventually we want to give recognition to our users that tip off resells. Currently they can earn monetary rewards for tipping off, but this will be an additional way to reward people. First we’ll need to create a user accounts functionality and user profiles, before we can implement this. So therefore it’s out of scope for this iteration. But I wanted to include it here in the mockup in order to design with it in mind.
Add to Collection. Out of scope for this iteration. Eventually when we have user accounts, we’ll want to allow users to create their own collections which can be either private or public. We’ll default to public collections so that users can help us grow the content and boost our SEO by creating interesting bespoke collections.